Community Assistance Agencies

We recognize that customers require additional assistance to pay their utility bills as well as for other needs. We encourage customers in need of assistance to contact local community agencies to learn about available options.

2-1-1 Kansas is available to help with utility assistance as well as provide information and referrals for many other community services for those who need help. Please call 2-1-1- or visit their website

An additional list of community agencies can be found here.

To report a natural gas odor or emergency, leave the area immediately and then call 911 and 888-482-4950.