If You Smell Natural Gas

To report a natural gas odor or emergency, leave the area immediately and call 888-482-4950.

Natural gas is flammable and can be ignited by heat, sparks or flames. If you think you have a leak follow these rules to avoid causing a spark, fire or explosion:

  • DO NOT flip a light switch or ring a doorbell.
  • DO NOT light a match or cigarette.
  • DO NOT use your phone, tablet, computer or other mobile devices.
  • DO NOT open or close your windows or garage door.
  • DO NOT start your vehicle if nearby.

To report a natural gas odor or emergency, leave the area immediately and then call 911 and 888-482-4950.